FEELS LIKE A FACTORY OPTION
Your car isn't a cheap plastic afterthought, so why stick an ugly, bulky phone mount right in the middle of your dashboard? We designed our Car Mount to look and feel like it's been part of your vehicle from the start.
SLIMLINK: A MAGICAL CONNECTION SYSTEM
- Built-in magnetic attachment technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- Works with Peak Design Cases and MagSafe** phones/cases
- Holds your phone during even the bumpiest of rides
- Attachment/detachment is instant and 1-handed
GORGEOUS MINIMALIST DESIGN
- Low-profile, aesthetically clean design compliments your car’s interior
- Beautiful machined/anodized aluminum construction
BUILT TO LAST
- Premium materials and stout construction mean this mount will last for many phones to come
- Guaranteed for life, like all Peak Design products
*Wireless Charging model only
**MagSafe is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
NDLESS MOUNTING LOCATIONS
- Works in a variety of dashboard and console locations (vehicle dependent)
- Installs with ultra-strong, ultra-durable, weatherproof 3M VHB adhesive
- Can be safely removed without leaving damage or residue (see SPECS tab for instructions
- Enables mounting of your phone that doesn't block your field of view while driving
- Smooth, stable viewing angle adjustment with wide range of articulation
- Ballhead designed by Peak Design tripod engineers
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Works with any phone with a Peak Design Case or Adapter
- Also works any MagSafe phone or case
- Best results when mounted on a smooth, flat surface on your auto dash or console
- Inconsistent adhesion to textured or porous surfaces
- Attaching to unintended locations or materials may be possible, but may result in improper adhesion, surface damage, or improper viewing angle
- Includes a 2nd adhesive pad for remounting/repositioning
"We strive to leave this planet better than we found it. We are aware that making and shipping things harms the environment. Offsetting this impact is a responsibility we feel as both a company and individuals. We donate 1% of our revenue to environmental nonprofits. We also guarantee our products for life, and refurbish broken items to keep them in use and out of landfills. We can and will do much more."
"It is Peak Design’s job to take responsibility for the impact we have environmentally and socially. This means understanding and accounting for a product’s entire lifecycle, from complex supply chain to design that extends usefulness as long as possible. It also means policies and advocacy that aim to improve the lives of our employees, contractors, customers, and people the planet over.
Our Environmental and Social Responsibility Strategy is a natural outgrowth of our mission."